Five Benefits of Using an International Pharmacy
These days, you can't pick up a newspaper, turn on the TV, or browse through a newsmagazine without reading a story about the state of healthcare in the U.S. While proposed solutions to the healthcare crisis may vary widely, there is a growing consensus that the current system is broken, and far too many people are falling through the cracks. It's no wonder, then, that an increasing number of people are looking outside of our borders for help. One type of assistance that people are seeking are the services provided by an online international pharmacy. Here's why:
1. Lack of Medical Insurance Statistics vary, but the latest numbers reveal that about 47 million Americans are without health insurance. The high cost of health insurance is prohibitive for most people, and results in patients either utilizing overtaxed emergency rooms or forgoing routine care. In these cases, or in instances where health insurance has lapsed, people turn to an online pharmacy to get their medications or to refill their prescriptions for pharmaceuticals. Although utilizing an international pharmacy isn't a substitute for seeking medical attention in person, it does provide customers with a free, personalized medical consultation by highly skilled European doctors.
2. Limited Medical Insurance Many people who believe they have adequate medical insurance may face the unfortunate discovery that they don't have the protection they need. For example, the cost of their pharmaceuticals may not be covered, or they may not have coverage for brand name prescriptions. Buying pharmaceuticals through an international pharmacy is often less hassle and less expensive than paying out of pocket expenses to a local pharmacy.
3. Medication Choices When the customer is taking a more active role in his or her health care, an international pharmacy offers more choices in medications. To treat anxiety, for example, a patient can select the brand name drug Valium or diazepam, the generic version of the same drug. To treat pain, a person could choose pharmaceuticals ranging from Ibuprofen to codeine.
4. Transportation Issues For some people, transportation issues prevent them from obtaining the medications they need. Problems can arise when someone doesn't have a car or ready access to public transportation, when someone lives in an area with limited access to quality medical care, or when someone has a medical condition that prevents him or her from comfortably traveling. In all of these instances, an online pharmacy can fill an important gap in the delivery of health care.
5. Privacy Issues Even in this enlightened age, there continues to be stigma associated with certain medical conditions. Those who live in small towns, for example, may not want their local pharmacist to know that they're being treated for a specific health issue. Similarly, a patient might feel trepidation at his or her employer seeing a health insurance claim that discloses a medical condition. An international pharmacy offers discrete, personalized service and delivers medications to your door.
Online Chemists Articles
Online Chemists Books