Chemists - Pharmacy - Online Pharmacy - Australian Chemists
Prescription Medicine - Medicine - Perfumes - Fragrances
Gain a head start on your career as a pharmacy technician with Pharmacy Management Software for Pharmacy Technicians, 2nd Edition. This innovative software/worktext package incorporates the full version of real pharmacy management software to give you hands-on training performing the day-to-day tasks of a pharmacy technician just as you will on the job. Easy-to-follow, step-by-step instructions guide you through entering patient data, prescription/medication orders, and insurance information, reviewing inventory, and more, enabling you to acquire the skills and experience for professional success before you leave the classroom!
- UNIQUE! Full version of DAA Enterprises' Visual Superscript pharmacy management software reflects the software programs you'll encounter in the workforce and enables you to work through realistic practice scenarios.
- UNIQUE! Fully functional patient record database corresponds to worktext exercises to provide realistic practice:
- Determining possible adverse reactions
- Filling and refilling prescriptions
- Examining a patientOs prescription history
- Identifying potential allergic reactions to drug ingredients
- And more
- Worktext activities and case studies walk you through essential pharmacy tasks just as you'll perform them on the job.
- Detailed screenshots guide you through the pharmacy management software.
- Study tools on the companion Evolve website provide technical support, laboratory tips, and additional practice.
- UNIQUE! Enhanced institutional pharmacy coverage provides additional practice in:
- Extemporaneous compounding
- Total parenteral nutrition
- IV label preparation
- UNIQUE! Lab tips help you perform tasks more efficiently.
- Convenient new design incorporates full-color software screenshots, perforated pages, and a spiral binding to help you easily find and apply information.
Pharmacy Calculations for Technicians Fourth Edition offers the most thorough approach to understanding pharmacy calculations - so every student succeeds. Its extensive examples help students apply calculations in the workplace.
Additional problems with solutions at the end of the book provide practice with immediate feedback; Pretest available to check student readiness; Study Partner multimedia CD included with each textbook.
Online Chemists Articles
Online Chemists Books