Chemists - Pharmacy - Online Pharmacy - Australian Chemists
Prescription Medicine - Medicine - Perfumes - Fragrances
What You'll Find Inside Expanded coverage of safety issues and ways pharmacy technicians can help the medical team avoid errors Expanded coverage of skills needed by pharmacy technicians working in a hospital setting Mapped to the ASHP competencies Full-color photos, diagrams, and design features that clearly illustrate how to handle, compound, dispense, and package drugs A comprehensive study of pharmacy technician responsibilities in clinic, hospital, and retail pharmacy settings Internet research assignments that introduce students to important sources of information about drugs and diseases Authentic role-playing exercises that allow students to practice communication challenges Study Partner CD with additional quizzes, terminology support, and study aids
Gain a head start on your career as a pharmacy technician with Pharmacy Management Software for Pharmacy Technicians, 2nd Edition. This innovative software/worktext package incorporates the full version of real pharmacy management software to give you hands-on training performing the day-to-day tasks of a pharmacy technician just as you will on the job. Easy-to-follow, step-by-step instructions guide you through entering patient data, prescription/medication orders, and insurance information, reviewing inventory, and more, enabling you to acquire the skills and experience for professional success before you leave the classroom!
- UNIQUE! Full version of DAA Enterprises' Visual Superscript pharmacy management software reflects the software programs you'll encounter in the workforce and enables you to work through realistic practice scenarios.
- UNIQUE! Fully functional patient record database corresponds to worktext exercises to provide realistic practice:
- Determining possible adverse reactions
- Filling and refilling prescriptions
- Examining a patientOs prescription history
- Identifying potential allergic reactions to drug ingredients
- And more
- Worktext activities and case studies walk you through essential pharmacy tasks just as you'll perform them on the job.
- Detailed screenshots guide you through the pharmacy management software.
- Study tools on the companion Evolve website provide technical support, laboratory tips, and additional practice.
- UNIQUE! Enhanced institutional pharmacy coverage provides additional practice in:
- Extemporaneous compounding
- Total parenteral nutrition
- IV label preparation
- UNIQUE! Lab tips help you perform tasks more efficiently.
- Convenient new design incorporates full-color software screenshots, perforated pages, and a spiral binding to help you easily find and apply information.
"The Green Pharmacy"
Many diseased and conditions for which we turn to modern medicine can also be treated naturally with healing herbs, medicinal food, other natural remedies--and these treatments can be safer, less expensive and possibly even more effective than traditional methods. Let Dr. James Duke, the world's leading authority on healing herbs, leads you through the vast world of natural remedies--from Anise for Asthma to Violet for Varicose Veins, and everything in between. With just a few trips to the health-food store, the supermarket, or your own backyard--and with the help of Dr. Duke--you'll have everything you need to create your own Natural Medicine Cabinet.
Online Chemists Articles
Online Chemists Books