Chemists - Pharmacy - Online Pharmacy - Australian Chemists
Prescription Medicine - Medicine - Perfumes - Fragrances
Pharmacy Practice And The Law
Pharmacy Practice For Technicians
What You'll Find Inside Expanded coverage of safety issues and ways pharmacy technicians can help the medical team avoid errors Expanded coverage of skills needed by pharmacy technicians working in a hospital setting Mapped to the ASHP competencies Full-color photos, diagrams, and design features that clearly illustrate how to handle, compound, dispense, and package drugs A comprehensive study of pharmacy technician responsibilities in clinic, hospital, and retail pharmacy settings Internet research assignments that introduce students to important sources of information about drugs and diseases Authentic role-playing exercises that allow students to practice communication challenges Study Partner CD with additional quizzes, terminology support, and study aids
Pharmacy Management Software For Pharmacy Technicians
Acquire the skills to succeed in the pharmacy, before leaving the classroom, withPharmacy Management Software for Pharmacy Technicians, 3rd Edition. This innovative software/work text incorporates the full version of DAA Enterprises' Visual Superscript pharmacy management software to give you hands-on training performing the day-to-day tasks of a pharmacy technician - just as you will on the job. Expanded lab content includes new bar code functionality, and cloud-based software provides you with a seamless online experience. Easy-to-follow, step-by-step instructions guide you through essential functions in community and institutional pharmacy practice.
- UNIQUE! Full version of DAA Enterprises' Visual Superscript pharmacy management software reflects the practice management programs you will encounter in the workforce - and enables you to work through realistic practice scenarios.
- UNIQUE! Fully functional patient record database corresponds to work text exercises to provide realistic practice:
- Adding new patients
- Determining possible adverse reactions
- Filling and refilling prescriptions
- Examining a patient's prescription history
- Identifying potential allergic reactions to drug ingredients
- Work text activities and case studies walk you through essential pharmacy tasks just as you will perform them on the job.
- UNIQUE! Institutional pharmacy coverage provides additional practice in:
- Extemporaneous compounding
- Total parenteral nutrition
- IV label preparation
- Detailed screenshots guide you through the pharmacy management software.
- Study tools on the companion Evolve website provide technical support, laboratory tips, and additional practice.
- Lab tips help you perform tasks more efficiently.
- User-friendly design incorporates full-color software screenshots, perforated pages, and a spiral binding to help you easily find and apply information.
- NEW! Cloud-based software creates a more user-friendly online experience.
- EXPANDED! Lab content teaches concepts in isolation, and then within the continuum of practice, for full comprehension and practice readiness.
- NEW and UNIQUE! Bar code functionality with accompanying activities lets you practice skills necessary in practice, such as scanning vials and managing inventory.
- NEW and UNIQUE! Medication Safety, HIPPA, and Consideration boxes support interdisciplinary and team approach.
- NEW! Introductory content provides an overview of the skills covered and how they fit into the larger practice workflow.
- NEW and UNIQUE! Expanded activities for Institutional Pharmacy Practice include emergency preparedness, automation, narcotic inventory and management, and a variety of sterile processing labs.
- NEW! Documentation section includes new activities on DEA forms, medication reconciliation, medication therapy management report, and Drug Utilization Reviews.
- NEW! Section on additional practice settings includes long-term care, mail order, telepharmacy, and pharmacy benefits management.
- NEW! Mock medical profiles bridge data management with hands-on simulation.
- NEW! Updated drug database, patient profiles, and physicians keep learning fresh.
Online Chemists Articles
Online Chemists Books